Player evaluations for the 2022 spring season will be held the first weekend of March at Delridge Playfield. All Mustang and Bronco players must attend and participate in one of the one-hour sessions in order to be assigned to a team.
- Bronco (12U): Saturday, March 5, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mustang (10U): Sunday, March 6th, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To reserve your player’s time slot, click on the appropriate link and complete the registration form.
- Bronco Evaluation: March 5, 10 a.m.
- Bronco Evaluation: March 5, 11 a.m.
- Bronco Evaluation: March 5, Noon
- Bronco Evaluation: March 5, 1 p.m.
- Bronco Evaluation: March 5, 2 p.m.
- Mustang Evaluation: March 6, 10 a.m.
- Mustang Evaluation: March 6, 11 a.m.
- Mustang Evaluation: March 6, Noon
- Mustang Evaluation: March 6, 1 p.m.
- Mustang Evaluation: March 6, 2 p.m.
Often (erroneously) called “tryouts,” Evaluations often raise a lot of questions for parents of players going through them, especially if it’s their first time.
What is the purpose of these “evaluations”?
How do the evaluations help provide evenly matched teams?
What should my player bring to evaluations?
- Sweatpants or baseball pants
- Baseball cleats
- Baseball cap (important for shielding sun while fielding balls!)
- Baseball bat (must be certified as meeting USA Baseball bat standard)
- Batting helmet
- Baseball glove
Please also assure your player has their own water bottle to stay hydrated and any other equipment they typically use to be successful at playing baseball (batting gloves, extra pads, knee braces, etc.).
And most importantly, remind them to HAVE FUN! The evaluations are not “tryouts”, and every player will be on a roster regardless of how they perform. Enthusiasm can be just as impressive as making solid contact in batting practice!